Black to White
by Mystic Software
Intriguing virtual render of classic Black to White word puzzle. Manipulate cubes to swap the purple and yellow words. Zoom, rotate, reorient puzzle with natural, intuitive touch gestures. Choose various word pairs. Compete for minimum moves, integrated counter tallies your score.
- Virtual 3D lighting
- Selectable word pairs
- Move counter
- Enable/disable sound
Manipulate puzzle with these gestures:
* A flick is similar to a swipe, but more precise. Keep your finger in motion and moving in a straight line. The gesture can be similar to flicking a pea across a tabletop, or can be thought of as a "sliding tap." Be sure to start your flick on the letter you wish to move.
- Drag or Flick* moves a letter, start drag or flick on the it and move in desired direction.
- Drag reorients the puzzle, start your drag on anything except one of the letter cubes.
- Pinch zooms puzzle in or out
- Double tap summons control panel
- If you're accidentally reorienting the puzzle, use the Lock Rotation setting once you have it positioned the way you want.
- The blue blocks in the middle row are part of the box: they do not move.
- There is a minimum distance on drags+flicks: tiny motions are ignored.
Buy now and when additional features and/or fixes are released they'll be available free of charge.
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
Drop us an email - we'd love to hear from you!